Bilingual Credit Union MSR I - Brookshire
Houston based credit union is looking for a MSR I to join their team in Brookshire! This is a direct hire opportunity. The MSR I functions as a teller and will be responsible for handling member transactions, including taking deposits, disbursing cash, and investigating fees. This position delivers superior service to members at all times while presenting a positive, efficient and professional front line atmosphere. The ideal candidate will treat all internal and external members with respect and courtesy. Must also be bilingual Spanish.
- One to three years of previous teller or similar experience.
- Bilingual Spanish skills
- A high school education or GED.
- Process routine account transactions
- Assist members in completing deposit and withdrawal slips
- Disburse money to members
- Validate and stamp the deposit slip
- Check for proper identification
- Assist members in drive-thru-
- Greet members and direct them to the appropriate personnel
- Handle loan payments
- Sell travelers checks and money orders
- Promote credit union products
- Record all transactions
- Exchange foreign currency
- Count cash at beginning and end of each shift
- Balance currency, cash and checks in drawer at end of each shift