Bilingual Credit Union Teller - NW Houston
- Minimum of six months of Teller experience in a financial institution (cash handling is acceptable)
- High School diploma or GED
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with members
- 10-key calculator and computer keyboard by touch
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have good communication skills
- Assist members with opening and closing all types of deposit accounts offered by the credit union.
- Answer questions about products and services, and resolve problems.
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Sell money orders, gift cards, season tickets, and traveler s checks to members.
- Transfer money from member accounts as directed.
- Assist member with opening, closing and accessing safe deposit boxes in accordance with established procedures.
- Act as the member s advocate in offering credit union products and services.
- Maintain member records as requested.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks such as handling mail, typing, filing, computer input, and answering the telephone.
- Process checks through branch capture accurately and with minimal errors.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance.