Billing Coordinator-Katy TX
Billing Coordinator - Contract to Hire
This position ensures all projects are setup correctly with all relevant information in the ERP Oracle System, and submitted customer information is accurate and complete. Responsible for accurately tracking and monitoring individual Project activity through to End Of Well, and completing all project billing activities to ensure accurate and timely issuance of project invoices to customers at end of project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enter and set up new projects in Oracle with data from Project Manager (PM) and Well Start sheet while adhering to customer requirements.
- Monitor accuracy and reconcile job tickets to field job data (codes, products, quantities etc.) while maintaining the revenue of the quoted project and ensuring activity is calculating to total well depth.
- Interact with PM s, Operations, Warehouse and Dispatch personnel to address or resolve inventory discrepancies. Advise Warehouse personnel on ticket/order corrections while documenting the project activity in the areas of shipped and return product, correcting inventory and/or making pricing corrections in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Set up Project accurately and validate pricing in Oracle. Research and establish the Longitude/Latitude while using the Railroad Commission site for well location in Oracle at project set up if needed.
- For end of well reconcile inventory products including transfers and returns, pricing and quantities, while identifying inventory failure points (excess or shortage), and negative quantity issues (credits in excess of shipment).
- Coordinate and complete project End of Well activity including working with PM s to identify and verify missing project information (latitude/longitude, price list etc.), reconciliation of delivery tickets to job file, matching delivery tickets to invoices, sending customer invoices electronically, and/or hard copies of invoices by mail as required and meeting assigned deadlines.
- Interact with customers on billing issues and questions. Service first point of contact for customer.
- Provides information as requested to assist with internal and external audits.
- Maintaining project status in Oracle which includes the deliverables, tickets, and providing weekly summaries of progress.
- Raising concerns of issues such as unbilled TD projects, missed timelines and probability of missed deadlines to Billing Manager and PM.
- Monitor daily unbilled reports and perform quality control checks and processes, such as correct project set up, to ensure accurate billing information.
- Provide daily support to warehouse/dispatch as required
- Time 8-5
- Working days Monday through Friday