Credit Union eLending Specialist
Sugar Land, TX
Credit Union client in Sugar Land is looking for a responsible, detail and experienced person to assist members with their online Credit Union lending experience. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. The successful candidate will process online applications, explain and review documents and offer insurance products in a back office environment. Schedule will be Monday Friday: 8: 30 am 5: 30 pm, Saturday: 9: 00 am 2: 00 pm
- Three to five years of similar or related experience
- A two year college degree or completion of a specialized course study.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements to this job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for the purpose of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Must be accurate with numbers and names.
- Pulls internet loan application and takes loan applications by telephone
- Explains loan programs to members and recommends loan options and products.
- Processes and analyzes current financial position, determines risk in extending credit.
- Prepares loan documents and works closely with Branch Loan Offices and MSRs to get loans closed.
- Meets or exceeds referral and insurance product goals.
- Prepare loan documents accurately and in accordance with polices and guidelines. Ensure loan documentation is accurate and includes all information needed to decision loan.
- Meet the referral goal each month.
- Meet or exceed insurance product goals monthly.
- Provide informed and professional assistance to all members and associates.