Floater Bank Customer Service Representative
Banking Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to float between their West Houston and Meyerland branches! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The ideal candidate must know new account documentation, IRA's, CD's, and will serve as a backup Teller as needed. M-F only! No weekends! Pay dependent upon experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of new accounts experience in a financial institution
- Minimum of 1 year of teller experience in a financial institution
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Must be able to work during branch hours of operation
- Ability to adapt to changing work envirionment
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with members
- 10-key calculator and computer keyboard by touch
- Must be detail oriented and possess time management skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being a team player is vital
- Open new accounts, including but not limited to (checking, savings, CD's, IRA's, Business)
- Admit customer to safe deposit box as needed
- Receive checking and savings deposits, verify cash and endorsements, request and verify proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Balance cash drawer daily in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Participate in branch opening/closing rotation schedule
- Assist with balancing vault and ATM as needed
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
- Gain knowledge of and promote bank products and services
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Occasional lifting and manuevering of coins up to 25 lbs may be required
- Follow all bank policies and procedures.