Teller/MSR - HCU
7459 Southwest Freeway , Suite 100 Houston, TX 77074 US
Join Our Team as a Teller/Member Services Representative!
Are you a people person with a passion for delivering exceptional service? Look no further! We are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing personality to join our dynamic team as a Teller/Member Services Representative. If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of our members while working in a supportive and engaging environment, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
As a Teller/Member Services Representative, you will:
- Process member financial transactions with precision and care, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Serve as a friendly face for our members, assisting them with money orders, gift cards, and cash advances.
- Maintain and balance your cash drawer daily, ensuring accuracy in all transactions.
- Collaborate with the Teller Supervisor to schedule and monitor daily teller activities.
- Uphold our commitment to providing professional, friendly, and personal service to all our valued members.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey, where your skills and personality can shine, we encourage you to apply now. Help us continue to provide our members with the exceptional service they deserve and be part of a team that values your contributions and growth.
Join us in shaping a brighter financial future. Apply now and let your career flourish!
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Caroline is a passionate recruiter who is dedicated to helping candidates not just find jobs, but meaningful and fulfilling career opportunities. Caroline is a proud member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2022, with a BS in Communication and a minor in Psychology. Shortly after graduating, she joined the FiStaff team in May of 2022. She cares deeply for her candidates and clients, focusing on job fits that will ensure their long-term success.
Caroline grew up with her parents and two older siblings in Spring, TX. In her free time, Caroline is very involved in her music and loves to sing and play guitar. She enjoys relaxing and reading by the pool. Caroline also loves spending time with friends and family anytime she gets the chance.