Credit Union MSR II - Brookshire
Brookshire, TX 77423
Credit Union is looking for an outgoing Member Service Representative II for their Brookshire location. This is a direct hire opportunity. This position provides the Branch Manager with support, assistance and leadership regarding all aspects of branch operations to ensure superior service is provided to all internal and external members. Assure the financial service needs of each member are promptly, accurately, and courteously filled. Responsible for maintaining vault and ATM cash, as well as all consigned items at the Branch.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full service financial institution or other retail customer service profession with exposure to cash and a variety of programs/products
- 1-2 years of customer service/sales experience (preferably in a financial institution)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high school eduation or GED; one to two years college preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations and requirements
- Communicate effectively with prospective and existing members in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide product and service information to existing members and prospective members.
- Assist members by providing information and answering questions about the credit union, services, and requirements for eligibility.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Distribute information brochures and disclosures.
- Process incoming mail.
- Answer telephones as necessary.