FiStaff https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63486/logos/square.png http://www.Fistaff.com http://www.Fistaff.com USD 35360 YEAR true
9998 Almeda Genoa Rd Houston, TX 77075 US
Posted: 01/30/2023 2023-01-30 2023-04-23 Industry: Banking/Credit Union/Mortgage Job Number: 4854 Pay Rate: 35,360
Dynamic credit union is looking for an Entry level Collections/Resolutions Specialist to join their team. The position will be responsible for protecting the assets of the credit union and the credit reputation of the member, when possible, by identifying and collecting all delinquent loans which are late, delinquent, potentially delinquent or charged-off. Work with call center staff on collection of negative balance accounts. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Maintain delinquency and collection history on delinquent loans 30 days and under and performance activity.
- Prepare daily delinquency report.
- Assist Resolutions Department Manager with creation of monthly board reports.
- Prepare proof of claim forms and reaffirmation agreements for all bankruptcies within the assigned portfolio.
- Follow-up with appropriate agencies on claim forms and confirmation hearings.
- Receive and process loan, disability, and trustee payments to insure proper posting onto each account.
- Generate and send delinquent demand letters.
- Prepare claims for repossessed vehicles through our blanket insurance provider.
- Assist Manager with loss mitigation and the sale of recovered vehicles.
- Assist call center with overdraft processing and handling calls on accounts with collection negative balances.
- Locate and contact delinquent members by phone, mail or in person to discuss their account(s) in a timely and consistent manner, establish repayment schedules and follow up with members when they do not make promised payments.
- Communicate effectively with members on delinquency situations and appropriately document situations and causes in the system.
- Review troubled debt with Resolutions Department Manager for possible solutions for members that are experiencing financial hardship to include extensions, refinancing, etc.
- Respond and assist credit union members with loan inquiries and problems
- 2 - 5 years of collections experience
- High school diploma or GED