FiStaff https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63486/logos/square.png http://www.Fistaff.com http://www.Fistaff.com USD 17.00 HOUR true
Teller - Woodlands Location
1455 Research Forest Drive Spring, TX 77380 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-08 Industry: Banking/Credit Union/Mortgage Job Number: 5166 Pay Rate: 17.00
Exciting opportunity to join a Community Bank in Houston! This position offers great work hours and competitive pay.
- Minimum of one year of Teller experience in a financial institution; prefer previous banking experience'
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Jack Henry a plus
- 10-key calculator and computer keyboard by touch
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have good communication skills
- Receive checking and savings deposits, verify cash and endorsements, request and verify proper identification for cash back, and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices as necessary.
- Process savings withdrawals
- Identify counterfeit currency.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service changes, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Count and roll loose coins.
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks, accept orders and payment for U.S. Savings Bonds, and sell travelers checks.
- Accept and verify loan payments and issue receipts.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring the teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Ensure teller station is properly supplied.
- Balance drawer daily.
- Follow all bank policies and procedures